Love The Person NeXT To You - What we are all about?

Love the person NeXT to you encourage people to give unconditional love to every other human being. That love is not limited to families and friends but can be given to anyone. Giving out love is not hard to do, perhaps it is so simple and easy that sometimes you didn't realize that you are actually giving love. So let's join us in this united nation of human love and bring peace to the world

Sunday, July 25, 2010

By the end of today, what do you wish to happen?

Fifty People, One Question: New Orleans from Benjamin Reece on Vimeo.


I am a person who has so much of love to begin with but only has a small group of people to give. And for those little people who receive, some claimed that what I have and what I did and give make them suffocate. But as me being me, sometime what other people say to me doesn't effect me that much. But as me being a human, sometime I felt like people didn't appreciate my effort of giving them the love that I actually have for them. Now the reason why I wrote it here is not to complain. The reason I wrote it here is to answer.

By the end of today, what do you wish to happen?
I wish that people all around me understand and appreciate that what I have for them, is not hate :)

What's your wish?

Want people to read your wish? Email us at ltpnty@yahoo.com and we will post your answer at our blog :)

No comments: