Love The Person NeXT To You - What we are all about?

Love the person NeXT to you encourage people to give unconditional love to every other human being. That love is not limited to families and friends but can be given to anyone. Giving out love is not hard to do, perhaps it is so simple and easy that sometimes you didn't realize that you are actually giving love. So let's join us in this united nation of human love and bring peace to the world

Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do you define love?





To define love is to define everything that revolve around you. Come to think of it, it is a tough question but it can be define in the simplest answer there is. To appreciate love is another thing, to understand love is a different thing. Love has a huge scope. People has a lot of way of telling what love is and what to do with it and how to deal with it and many other things. Dramatic people says love is undefined, realistic people says love can be define. But it's true, love can be undefined.

Imagine. When we were young, we answer what love is in the most simple and honest way there is. We don't think about it, we just answer it, we just blurted it out. But when we become older and wiser, the journey that we had gone through and experienced make us think for the correct words to tell and that is when we think that it is a tough question where else it's actually, simple.

How do you define love?
Well, when people say love all I can think about is my other half. It's cheesy and surreal and annoying to some people but that's how I define it. But then, I think about my family, my friends, my stuff, my car. All that I have for them is also love. Thus, love is the world that I lived in, not too crowded not too empty, just cosy.

What's your definition of love?

Want people to read your definition? Email us at ltpnty@yahoo.com and we will post your answer at our blog :)

No comments: